My client is a well regarded regional firm of accountants, ideally situated in Solihull.
Due to expansion, they now have a requirement for an experienced practice accounting professional to join the firm in a generalist position, covering:
• Managing client portfolio of circa 200 clients (clients range across various industries and are typically small to medium in size)
• Preparing accounts for Contractor Limited Companies
• Producing business tax computations, CT600s and tax returns
• Performing yearly reviews over the phone with clients for tax efficiency
• Responsible for overseeing VAT returns
• Experience with personal tax returns
• Assist with Client bookkeeping, including payroll
• Drafting letters to HMRC
• Making changes with Companies House on behalf of clients
Systems used include; MS Excel, along with Sage, Kashflow, Quickbooks and Xero.
The ideal candidate will have previous practice experience and be looking to join a fun and friendly team.
Study support towards AAT / ACCA can be offered, however those that are QBE will also be considered.
My client can offer a great family feel environment, where you will be embraced to take the time for family matters and have the scope to work from home were needed.
A basic salary of £20,000 to £28,000 plus Benefits and bonus await.