My client is a small but well regarded and rapidly expanding firm of Accountants, ideally situated in North, West Leicestershire.
Due to continued expansion, FRS have been engaged to assist with the appointment of a Practice / Office Manager.
Working closely with the Partners, this is a key role to the business, taking ownership of all things Company secretarial.
This position can be appointed on a Full Time basis, or my client is equally open to two part time candidates that can job share.
* Management of relationship with clients via telephone and email
* Sending of Accounts / Tax Returns / Letters / Quotes out to clients
* Ensure the timely and accurate billing of clients
* Management of partners diaries and organising / managing client meetings
* General office duties to include filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying
* Daily use of MS Excel / Word and various accounting packages
The ideal candidate will have prior experience gained within a professional office environment, and the ability to effectively manage time to ensure tasks are completed accurately and within agreed timescales.
In return, my client can offer a highly competitive basic salary within a great working environment and team.