FRS are supporting a business based in Coventry, with the recruitment of a Property Accountant.
They are ideally looking for somebody on a full-time basis, but candidates looking for part-time hours will be considered if they hold the right experience and the right attributes.
The business are migrating to a new property management system called TRAMPS, and it is essential that you have experience of using this system for your application to be considered.
Duties are to include:
– Service charge accounts
– Assisting with migration to new system
– Credit Control and managing debtor reports
– Tenant recharges
– VAT reporting
– Raising rental, service charge and insurance invoices
– Processing of supplier invoices
– Processing financial transactions
– Preparation of reports for clients
– Payments runs
– Updating systems
– Processing cash receipts
– Client pay overs
– Previous experience of working within Property Accounting
– Proficient using TRAMPS property management software
– Accurate and have precise attention to detail
What is on offer:
– A very competitive basic salary and pension
– 31 days holiday
– Open to part-time candidates, so please specify your requirements when applying