My client is a global retail organisation, who are seeking a dynamic Property Accountant to join their team.
• Responsible for production of accurate and timely management accounts with commentary, ensuring compliance with applicable accounting, tax, legislative and other regulatory standards
• Production of annual P&L, Balance sheet and cashflow budgets, quarterly forecasts and weekly snapshots for Property Entities, including providing guidance to rent / rates / recharges and depreciation forecast
• Capitalising all property assets and recharging all dealership assets following relocations / refurbishments, acting as the primary point of contact to site accountants and providing appropriate guidance
• Responsible for all UK finance lease accounting under IFRS16, including the ownership / management of all business rates for the UK, and liaising with rates advisors in order to identify opportunities, make appeals or apply for relief
• Tracking all CAPEX, and assisting with the preparation of investment papers to Group for all major projects, including Property acquisition and disposal accounting
The successful candidate will be a qualified or part-qualified accountant, with property accounting experience.