FRS are recruiting a Purchase Ledger Administrator for a highly successful and ever growing business based in Birmingham.
You will be joining a well established finance team and reporting into the Finance Manager, administering all aspects of the Purchase Ledger.
Your role will be to ensure accurate processing of invoices and account reconciliation, whilst working within the Purchase Ledger team to achieve department deadlines.
Duties will include:
– Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received, and orders for the various departments and materials
– Release invoices in preparation for payment
– Interaction with relevant department / supplier in order to resolve queries
– Proactive query management and resolution for supplier accounts
– Ensure correct paperwork is received to meet VAT rules and regulations
– Ensure accuracy and self-checking of work
– Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements within deadlines
– Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details
– Ensure files are maintained in line with current procedure
– Support colleagues, ensuring the department is working as a team to have all accounts up to date and accurate
– Working to monthly deadlines set within procedures
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Previous Purchase Ledger experience
– High attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines
– Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
– Meticulous and methodical; working with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail under pressure