A leading construction company based near Kettering is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger professional to join their finance team.
The successful candidate will be an AAT studier or qualified by experience, to support the accounting duties and in particular, accounts payable.
Experience of Sage 50 is essential.
The salary offered will depend upon experience.
Main duties and responsibilities:
– Assisting to maintain the day-to-day financial accounting for the company.
– Accounts payables – fully responsible for supplier invoices, including accurate and timely AP posting, reconciliation of supplier statements, obtaining authorisation for payments and processing payment runs, and ad hoc payments.
– Sub-contractor payments and submission of monthly CIS returns.
– Processing employee expense claims.
– Supporting the preparation of the monthly reporting pack and year end accounts.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: On-site Parking
Full Time: Monday to Friday