FRS are recruiting a Purchase Ledger Assistant for an ever-growing organisation based in Coventry, currently offering hybrid working.
Working in a small team of 3-4, you will report into the Purchase Ledger Manager and be part of a busy department as the business are continuously growing through a mix of organic growth and acquisitions.
Due to this, there is lots of career opportunities within the business.
– Inputting supplier details on relevant systems and maintain accurate records
– Entering invoices and match to purchase orders onto the system
– To deal with enquiries from external suppliers and other internal departments
– To ensure highest standards of customer care and quality of work
– Undertaking such other duties as reasonably requested, of a similar responsibility level that may be allocated to the post
– Prompt and accurate processing of invoices and payments
– To provide full support to the finance team
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Experienced in raising processing invoices and payments
– Professional telephone etiquette
– Experience working in a high volume environment
– Have a high attention to detail
– Focussed on delivering objectives and deadline driven