FRS are assisting a business based in Walsall, with the recruitment of a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
You will be responsible for preparing and running BACS payments and reconciling supplier statements.
The core basis is to provide a professional and efficient service to the finance function, monitoring how much is owed at all times and providing accurate financial information to the Financial Controller as needed.
Duties are to include:
– Matching, checking and coding invoices
– Making payments via BACS and cheques
– Interacting with colleagues and suppliers to resolve queries
– Processing staff expenses
– Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
– Reconciliation of supplier statements on a monthly basis
– Filing invoices
– Data entry
– Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
– Maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers
– Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary