My client is a leading business within the construction sector, due to expansion they now have a vacancy for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Working from the offices in North West Leicestershire (Coalville), you will work as part of a small but busy finance team, reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager and assisting with:
• Timely processing of up to 1000 supplier invoices per month onto Accounting Systems
• Match, batch and code invoices ready for payment
• Prepare invoices for Payment and secure payment authorisation
• Supplier Statement Reconciliations and analysis of discrepancies
• Maintain and monitor bank accounts to ensure smooth cash flow
• CIS (Sub Contractor) and Expenses payments
• Ad hoc duties as requested by PL manager at month and year end
Applicants will ideally have Purchase Ledger experience gained within a busy, fast paced environment.
Knowledge of CIS / Sub Contractor Payments would be a major advantage, however is by no means essential as training can be given.
In return, a competitive basic salary of up to £22,000 coupled with AAT Study and excellent benefits can be offered.