FRS are assisting a business based in Wednesbury, with the recruitment of a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a contract basis to cover maternity leave, but there is potentially scope for this role to go permanent in the long run.
You MUST have experience of using Kerridge to be considered for this role.
You will be responsible for preparing and running BACS payments and reconciling supplier statements.
The core basis is to provide a professional and efficient service to the finance function, monitoring how much is owed at all times and providing accurate financial information to the Financial Manager as needed.
Duties are to include:
– Matching, checking and coding invoices
– Making payments via BACS and cheques
– Interacting with colleagues and suppliers to resolve queries
– Processing staff expenses and petty cash
– Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
– Reconciliation of supplier statements
– Filing invoices
– Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers