FRS are assisting a market leading business based in Warwick, with the recruitment of a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
You will ideally be proficient using SAP, and be able to work within a small team environment reporting into a Purchase Ledger Manager, so working within a similar environment and ideally with high volumes of invoice processing would be advantageous.
This role is being recruited initially on a temporary ongoing basis, but when office life returns to normal, there is the possibility this role could become permanent.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
– Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received, and purchase orders
– Set up new supplier accounts, and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
– Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
– Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
– Handle and resolve supplier complaints / queries to a satisfactory conclusion for both the supplier and the Company, ensuring the more complex complaints / queries are passed to the Manager
– Coding, batching and matching of invoices to ensure financial reporting completeness
– Assist with month-end and year-end procedures
– Filing and general administration
– Ad hoc duties to support the department / business