FRS are recruiting a Purchase Ledger Assistant for a rapidly growing construction business based in Tamworth.
Working within a vibrant environment and part of a growing finance team, you will work in a team of five and report into a supportive and personable Finance Manager.
This role will suit either a candidate with ample Purchase Ledger experience, or someone looking to grow and learn at the early stages of their career.
The business will soon be moving onto a new system (COINS), experience of this is not essential as full training will be provided, but you will have to have intermediate MS Excel knowledge.
Duties will include:
– Process invoices (supply and subcontractor) in a timely and efficient manner
– Match purchase orders to invoices and delivery notes, as appropriate
– Prepare and authorise invoices for payment, taking into account Cash Flow requirements
– Process utility bills and confirm meter readings
– Ensure all data entry is completed within deadlines
– Deal with queries from suppliers / subcontractors / surveyors, as and when required
– Liaise with Site Managers, Suppliers and Buyers to resolve invoice queries or to obtain missing documentation
– Complete monthly statement reconciliations
– Preparation of new supplier account forms
– Promote and act in accordance with Company systems, policies and procedures