My client, based in LE7 is looking for a Reconciliations Clerk as part of the Settlement Accounting Team.
The jobholder has responsibility for the accurate reconciliation and settlement of a significant number of multi-currency suspense accounts, resulting from card processing transactions and settlement payments. The jobholder will also support Manual Settlement for processing merchant payments via daily bank wires. The jobholder has responsibility for ensuring that all departmental SLA’s, productivity and quality targets are achieved.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To ensure reconciliation is performed in line with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, including SOX.
• Undertake IA reconciliation in Frontier and sign off as “Preparer”.
• Resolution of rejected customer payments.
• Accurately maintain Reconciliation spreadsheets to track the balance and outstanding entries on all designated accounts for Manual settlement processes.
• Generate accounting entries via Oracle ADIs and wire transfers to support reconciliation processes.
• Undertake accurate reconciliation and wire transfers for manual settlement accounts.
• Ongoing self-development to achieve and maintain cross trained target.
• Undertake investigation of outstanding variances and issues.
• Undertake month end activities to ensure team achieves WD2 close for Settlement.
• Maintain accurate productivity MI.
• Support the department with onboarding new processes.
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS or ABILITIES / BEHAVIOUR):
• Proven analytical and numeracy skills
• Working knowledge of Excel
• Good range of communication / interpersonal skills
• Planning and Organising
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Accuracy and attention to detail