We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join a vibrant sales team in Northampton.
The key responsibilities will be to support the administrative needs of the office and sales team, to be the first point of contact for telephone calls and assist in updating the database and business development. This is a varied role within a fast-paced environment.
• Answering the main phone line into the office and redirecting the call to the correct consultant, resolving queries and taking accurate messages as required.
• Registering new candidates, inputting their details accurately onto the in-house database and uplifting their CV daily.
• Highlighting new candidate’s details to the correct consultant for review.
• Formatting candidate CV’s into our standard layout using MS Word.
• Formulating and posting letters, scanning documents and ordering stationary.
• Advertising job vacancies on various online job boards.
• Collating timesheets and processing weekly hours for the payroll team.
• Ensuring all temporary workers have completed their bank forms and contracts and provided references prior to commencing an assignment.
• Process right to work in the UK documentation.
• Resolving any payroll queries from temporary workers.
• Ad hoc administrative tasks as required by the Directors.
• Assisting the consultant’s to develop new business contacts as required.
• Updating and adding new company details and contacts onto the database.
• Telephoning potential clients and either confirming or obtaining the relevant contact point.
• Utilising online resources to develop new business contacts.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Previous office administration experience.
• Confident communication skills and telephone manner.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong IT skills; MS Word, Outlook and the Internet.
Salary £16,000 – £20,000 plus excellent benefits and the opportunity to undertake an apprenticeship qualification.