My client is a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer, and ideally situated in Coventry, therefore easily commutable from across the Midlands.
Due to continued expansion, they now have a vacancy for a Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant to join the business.
Working closely with the Head of Finance, this is a key position and will deliver the below:
· Ensure that all control accounts are accurately reconciled, and differences are investigated, recorded and properly corrected
· Accurately maintain and reconcile the Bank Statements to Business Central
· Overseeing transactional integrity of the sales ledgers and purchase ledgers
· Preparation of detailed Monthly Management Accounts up to TB
· Prepare the monthly Management Accounts for the company
· Produce accurate accruals, prepayments and sales reserves
· Manage Fixed Asset Registers
· Any ad hoc reports and investigations as may be required, to explain and support the management accounts
· On a rolling basis, prepare the analysis to support the statutory accounts
· Maintaining an awareness of other departments, and assisting non-financial managers when required
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained within a similar position, and be working towards a qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), if not already qualified.
My client is a fun, vibrant and dynamic award winning business within the creative sector – as such, a fun, friendly and outgoing personality would be best suited to the environment.
In return, a great working environment coupled with excellent basic salary and benefits, and great scope for career development awaits.