Our client seeks a Sales Administrator for entering sales orders into their systems, and updating with clients and suppliers regularly.
Working on the in-house system, you will have to be flexible and willing to learn how to add and copy data over to the other in-house systems.
• Ordering new cars from the Manufacturer as per the customer requirements, updating and checking with the client as necessary and ensuring the order is successfully received by the Manufacturer
• Chasing new vehicle delivery dates, and ensuring that all are kept in the loop regarding this
• Ensuring all PDIs are carried out prior to delivery
• Ensuring all monies are collected and banked for deposits etc., and vehicles are registered with the DVLA
• Gridding vehicles that come on site and putting through workshop / service department
• Bringing all vehicles on site into stock accurately, for viewing on website
• Preparing relevant invoices to customers and registering manufacturers warranties
• Assisting Sales Manager in all Sales Administration tasks
• Raising purchase orders for vehicles purchased by the Sales Manager for the dealership
• Sending vehicles to auction and making sure that all the relevant paperwork is sent along with the vehicle when collected
• Arranging intergroup transfer documentation when necessary
• Carrying out Experian credit searches on all vehicles
• Ordering vehicles within given time deadlines