FRS are recruiting a Sales Ledger Administrator / Credit Controller for a global business whose UK HQ is based just outside of Brierley Hill.
Working in a team of three within finance, you will be reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for Sales Ledger Admin, including elements of Credit Control, with the role elaborating over time. The role is paying £20-21k initially, with the view of rising to £23-24k after six months.
Credit Control Duties:
– Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
– Performing credit checks
– Ensuring timely payment of debts
– Following up payments as needed
– Negotiating re-payment plans
– Responding to relevant customer enquiries
– Generating, processing and reconciliation of invoices
– Assisting Sales Team / Management with sales related administrative matters
– Supporting sales management with administrative work
– Document filing regarding sales, deliveries and invoicing in a timely, accurate and efficient manner, with the co-operation of the sales team members
– Ensuring that sales records are accurate and up-to-date, using master data management tool where applicable
– Other customer related administrative tasks
– Supporting Sales Manager / Internal Sales in certain issues / projects