We are looking for an experienced, organised and hardworking team member to join a busy finance department within a leading manufacturer.
This is a varied role, which includes:
· Processing Sales invoices
· Preparation of Weekly Sales Report
· Dealing with Customer invoice and payment queries
· Balance Sheet Reconciliations (Sales Ledger Control account and Discount Control account)
· Allocation of incoming Sales Ledger payments
· Processing Credit Notes
· Chasing overdue customers for payment
· Opening new customer accounts
· Managing credit insurance
· Some month end journal preparation and input
· Running reports and report analysis
· Timely filing of all paperwork
· Dealing with Auditors at year end and for any internal audits
· Other ad hoc duties
This position requires excellent communication skills (good written and verbal) as you will be dealing with all departments and customers, and working as part of a small team.
Preferably, you will have at least 5 GCSE’s or equivalent, A-C level (including Maths and English), have strong attention to detail, be proficient in Excel / Word, and have similar finance experience working within a busy environment.
Hours: 9am to 5pm (30 mins lunch) – 37.5 hours per week
Holidays: 25 days and statutory bank holidays