FRS are recruiting a Sales Administrator for a reputable business in Warwick.
My client is looking for candidates ideally who are immediately available to initially work remotely, returning to their offices upon government guidance.
Due to the industry the business are in, they have been constantly busy through the last few months, due to this, the team now require an additional team member.
The role will be titled Sales Administrator initially, but over time the business are looking for the successful candidate to take on more duties such as credit control and sales ledger work, with full training provided.
Working within a team of four, your duties will include / suitable candidate will have:
* Raising and processing invoices
* Dealing with client and customer enquiries
* Accurately inputting data into the system
* Maintaining the database / updating records
* Communicating effectively with your manager, making sure your workload is performed efficiently with very strong attention to detail
* You must be a confident user of IT systems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Due to the lockdown, this role will be worked remotely to begin with, moving back into the office once safe to do so in line with government recommendations.