FRS are recruiting a Sales Ledger Clerk for a reputable and rapidly growing business, based on the East outskirts of Glasgow near Cambuslang.
Working as part of a small but close-knit team, you will be performing a variety of duties as listed below.
Due to the continued growth of the business, career opportunities are available for those wanting to climb the ladder with a European market leader.
Ideally you will be familiar with MS Excel – if you are not but willing and keen to learn, this will not be a problem.
Duties will include:
– Raising and processing of Sales Invoices
– Answering incoming calls to the department, and either forwarding on / resolving the query in a professional manner
– Liaising with internal Operations Managers and Administrators on a daily basis
– Adhering to the month end time table at all times, and prioritising workload to ensure that all deadlines are met
– Raising high volumes of sales invoices as required
– Resolution of invoice queries
– Working closely with Credit Control Team and supporting each other within the team