My client, a leading professional within their sector, are recruiting for a Sales Ledger Assistant due to expansion within the organisation.
Working as part of the Sales Ledger and Banking team, the role is responsible for managing the financial processes for the insurance claims managed by our sister company.
Ensuring all claims that are amended or cancelled, are accurately reconciled on a daily basis. You will also be responsible for producing reports for other areas of the business, so the ability to multitask and meet key deadlines is essential.
Essential Experience / Attributes:
– Previous experience within a similar role.
– Excellent relationship building skills.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Strong IT skills, especially MS Excel and Word.
– Confidence in producing reports.
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Strong organisation and planning skills.
– Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
– Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
– Highly self-motivated and proactive.
– Flexible and adaptable to change.
– A great team player with a “can do” attitude.
Desirable Experience / Attributes:
– SAP system experience
– Credit control
– Retail support experience
– Insurance claims systems and process knowledge
– Managing the financial processes for our insurance claims, including amendments.
– Ensuring that all claims are amended or cancelled and reconciled on a daily basis.
– Credit Control and Cash Allocation.
– Production of reports for use across the business.
– Relationship management with our Third-Party insurance providers.
– Responsible for ensuring that all debt is paid within agreed terms, and dealing with Insurers queries.
– Provision of support to our UK retail stores as and when required.
– Raising Miscellaneous invoices and ensuring payment is received.
– Other administrative duties as required.
– Provision of support for both internal and external audit.
– Maintaining all activity within the accounting timetable.