FRS are recruiting a Sales Ledger Assistant for a well-recognised organisation based in South Buckinghamshire.
Working as part of a small finance team, you will be taking responsibility for sales ledger administration, supporting the credit control team.
• Post and clear down the daily receipts to the customer sales ledger accounts in a timely fashion.
• Sort cheques, scan them onto the system and get them ready for banking.
• Raise and send invoices for dispatched orders.
• Reconcile customer accounts.
• Manage unallocated cash and keep it to a minimum.
• Process new credit applications and maintain check on insurance coverage of the entire ledger.
• Maintain a reconciliation between accounts system ledger and Invoice Discounting ledger.
• Assist with the credit control for Contract Beds ledger.
• General upkeep of finance system as required.