FRS are recruiting an excellent Sales Manager role for a reputable business in West Bromwich.
Working closely with the Managing Director, you will be responsible for increasing profitable turnover for the business and consistently developing new opportunities with current and new clients.
You must be proactive in nature, and keen for success for both the business and yourself, whilst managing your workload and diary.
Roles & Responsibilities will include:
– Increase profitable turnover of the company, this is achieved by generating new business opportunities by proactive contact with potential customers, arranging visits and seeking opportunities to quote on a daily basis.
– Maintaining and maximizing existing customer relationships, aimed at retention and increased business opportunities.
– Generating sales leads via Barbour ABI portal.
– Liaising with relevant areas of the company and external sources, to identify areas of potential growth and pass on relevant client information in sales activities.
– Provide the company with analysis of progress in sales activities, to allow the database to be updated on a regular basis.
– Analyse the territory / market potential, track sales and status reports.
– Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
– Provide support to the sales operation for surveying at quotation stage, to ensure our offer is as accurate as possible, before reviewing and cleanly handing the appropriate information to the contracts section, in the event of an order.
– Improve the costing systems and methodologies of the products offered by the company, to bring either productive or commercial benefits to the operation.
– Keeping all information systems used by the company accurate at all times, with special reference to the material costs and labour times / rate within the costing function, and advising to senior management at the earliest opportunity, anything that could adversely affect the performance of the company.
– Constantly looking at the performance of the operation and continually seeking to improve the methods and procedures used, amending the company ISO / Quality procedures used to reflect these changes.
– Ensure that all members of the team are briefed on a regular basis of important business issues.
Benefits will include:
– Package would include 15% bonus based on targets / budgets (sliding scale)
– Company Car / Fuel
– Phone / Laptop
– Optional health care package
– Holiday pay structure increasing with service