This role is a crucial component within the Finance team as a change control administrator, ensuring all aspects within the SAP environment is maintained on time and quality.
Responsibilities will include:
• Create, manage and process all data with regards to material change controls, maintenance and supply of materials with regards to our suppliers and customers.
• Maintain pricing records for all inter-company movement of goods.
• Responsible for maintaining the customer and supplier master data records, including credit limits, terms and assigned VAT.
• Set up all new contracts in SAP, including master contracts for multiple sites and sales contracts for all other contracts.
• Liaise with the Contracts team to ensure that all sales and distribution contracts are setup within a timely manner.
• Ensure all contracts are recorded accurately including the financial breakdown of associated materials.
• Upholding business processes and maintaining the change request system in SharePoint, for compliance purposes.
• Responsible for data cleansing and support in the preparation of our migration to SAP Hana.
The role provides the opportunity to be fully trained on FI/SD/MM modules on SAP 6.0 and develop your skill within a challenging and exciting environment.
• SAP user with experience of materials management, vendor and customer master data changes.
• Excel (basic)
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Confident negotiation skills
• Ability to balance demand and resource; showing good organisational skills
• Familiar with KPI targets, company objectives and able to maintain focus to achieve these
• An understanding of customer needs and changing markets/requirements whilst balancing costs, efficiencies and resources
• Attention to detail
• Good Presentation Skills and Time Management