We are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a busy and friendly team based in Kettering.
Duties will include:
• Processing of invoices and credit notes on a daily basis.
• Assisting with the payment runs.
• Processing weekly expenses.
• Setting up new suppliers on the system and ensuring compliance checks are completed.
• Assisting with purchase ledger related queries.
• Managing the end to end purchase ledger processes.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external contacts.
• Inputting, coding and gaining the relevant authorisation for all Invoices.
• Raising ad hoc payments.
• Performing statement reconciliations.
• Process Improvement Implementation.
• Management of the archiving of documents and paperwork.
• Check and process high volumes of purchase invoices.
• Matching invoices with purchase orders.
• Posting purchase ledger / nominal payments.
• Processing recharge sales invoices on a monthly basis.
• Maintaining the cashbook on a daily basis. Euro, Sterling and USD.
• Allocation of cash payments on the purchase ledger.
• Processing Multi-Freight invoices onto the system.
• Previous proven purchase ledger experience.
• High level of accuracy and excellent numeracy skills.
• Good communication skills to deal with queries efficiently.
• A flexible and proactive approach with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Knowledge of Sage preferable, but not essential as training will be given.