My client is a divisional business of a world leading international (US Owned) manufacturing group, with a Turnover in excess of £20b.
Due to continued expansion, they now have a vacancy for a Site Financial Controller to join the business, based on the borders of Leicestershire / Warwickshire.
Reporting into the Site GM, this is a key role to the business, forming part of the senior management team, supporting in both commercial and operational sides of the business, whilst providing support to ensure business improvement and delivery of strategic plans.
• Management of the regional budget, operating expenses, forecast process and reporting requirements
• Providing financial and commercial support to the business
• Providing strategic analysis to assist long term business planning and decision making
• Proactive involvement in on-going business improvement projects – i.e. cost management
• Providing financial analysis and corrective actions that contribute to the improvement of overall business performance
• Responsibility for the closure and sign off of financial statements at month end
• Responsible for regular reporting of the forecast on Inventory
• Developing direct reports through coaching and support
• Analyse and comment on Return on Capital
• Attend Business Review meetings with key stakeholders
• Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly business reports, in accordance with local management and Group requirements
• Work closely with Group Business Control, Accounting Company and Control (UK), to ensure consistent application of Group Financial Policies and Procedures
Applicants will be Qualified Accountants with PQE experience coupled with strong technical accounting skills, complimented by a high level of commercial awareness / strategic approach, to assist with continued improvement of process and business performance.
The ideal candidate will have experience gained within a corporate business, with industry knowledge of working within Manufacturing, Retail or Automotive Sectors.