My client is a well respected, privately owned business operating within the construction industry and situated in North Leicestershire, therefore easily accessible from across the Midlands area.
Due to continued growth, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the appointment of a newly created Finance Systems Accountant / Data Analyst position.
* Partner the Finance, Commercial and IT areas of the business in the improvement and utilisation of NEW Finance Systems
* Act business partner between Finance and IT to build awareness and understanding of requirements
* Drive improvement to financial data within systems, to enable better quality analysis and forecasting
* Sense check financial data outputs to ensure accuracy of forecasted data from Anaplan
* Assist with the creation of Processes and Procedures and training of users, to gain maximum output from Finance Systems
* Extraction of data using MS Excel and associated manipulation
* Creation of reports and analysis, providing commentary to stakeholders across the business
* Play a key role in the delivery of various continuous improvement projects across the business
Reporting into the Finance Systems Manager, this position is ideally suited to candidates wishing for a mix of activity across both Accounting and Systems.
The ideal candidate will have a good grounding within accounting principles, but perhaps have a more longer term focus on building a career with Finance Systems / IT / Project Management / Data Analysis.
Strong Data Analytical skills are key, to include advanced MS Excel and a wider understanding of ERP systems is desirable.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key to this position, as another key factor is the business partnering of key stakeholders across the business.
Being a newly created position, this position has excellent scope to make a real impact on the success of the business.
Alongside BAU activity, this position has great scope to play a key role in a number of wider business projects.
Long term career development within Finance or IT can be given, and a basic salary of £45,000 plus excellent benefits and sizeable bonus offered.