Our market leading client, based in Northamptonshire is currently recruiting for a Tax Manager.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the role will include:
• Responsibility for all group tax related matter
• Corporation tax compliance work, with primary responsibility for the UK tax group
• Tax accounting – preparation of the UK current and deferred tax figures for the local financial statements and related disclosure notes. Assisting in preparation of the Group tax figures for the consolidated accounts
• Assist with the preparation of Statutory Accounts
• Assist with developing and implementing Group Treasury policies, to ensure that Group treasury activities are optimised
• Involvement in UK and international tax advisory projects, and tax planning work
• Provide Group Board, Executive and other key personnel with monthly financial information, together with other relevant financial performance information and indicators
The successful candidate will be / have:
• Accounting and / or tax qualification.
• Sound UK corporation tax knowledge and experience.
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good IT skills, including Excel and corporation tax software.
• Able to work independently.
• Good interpersonal skills.