FRS are recruiting a temporary Credit Controller for a business based in Coventry, with a view to take someone on as soon as possible.
Ideally, you will be an experienced credit controller who can work well alone and can handle a backlog of outstanding monies owed.
Duties will include:
– Chase up overdue accounts
– Post daily incoming payments from bank statements, card payments and cheques, received in the post onto customer accounts
– Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements
– Reconciliation of customer accounts
– Proactively reviewing customer credit terms and limits
– Reduce late payments, minimise debt and optimise cash flow into the business, ensuring debtor days stay within company target range
– Negotiate repayment plans when necessary
– Set up new customer accounts
– Maintain existing account details within the sales ledger
– Finance administrative work