My client based in LE19, is looking for a Trainee Accountant.
• An individual who wishes to complete their AAT qualifications, having already had experience within practice while studying their AAT level 3/4.
• Job to include completion of accounts for sole trader and partnerships, clients and small limited companies.
• Self Assessment Tax Returns linked to the accounts jobs undertaken, and for clients with rental income.
• Completion of quarterly VAT returns for an allocated list of clients, plus helping out throughout the team.
• Shared responsibility of the day to day admin for the office, answering the phones / door, filing and other such duties that help the office function.
• Able to work under supervision, but with a keen desire for independence and a keenness to learn.
• The flexibility to help out in other areas to ensure the smooth running of what is a busy office.
• Prior use of Microsoft office products would be useful, but not essential – training will be provided on Iris Accounting suite and Sage.
• Study support.