We are seeking keen and enthusiastic trainees to work for our client, and receive training to become capable and professional Collections Advisors.
You must have a confident ability to speak with customers, have excellent PC skills and be a quick learner, who can write an email with good grammar and spelling.
• Proactively identifies the reasons for arrears and takes ownership of resolving customer queries promptly, through various channels, to enhance the customer service experience
• Treats customers as individuals by listening and having quality conversations to establish the situation. Works with the customer to create a manageable and mutual solution to suit the customer and business
• Demonstrates emotional intelligence through self-control and resilience. Able to handle difficult calls, through influencing, assertive negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Conduct desktop research that identifies more accurate customer contact details, investigate customer liability and usage queries
• Accurately records and logs interaction with customers and updates account information
• Works with management to maintain best practices for effective communication with customers
• Maintains knowledge of updated company processes and policies
• Meets regularly with line manager to give feedback to help improve customer service, response time and the staff experience