FRS is delighted to be working with an ambitious organisation in their search for a Trainee Finance Business Partner.
The successful candidate will report to the FP&A Manager and be part of the team to support plans across Sales, Marketing and operations.
Duties also include:
• Business Partner across division within the business, ensuring accuracy of accounting for P&L, balance sheet and Cash
• General Ledger reconciliation, including multiple currencies
• Preparing VAT and Intrastat
• Maintain general ledger accounts
• Assisting with producing of Monthly Management Accounts
• Review GRNI account
• P&L Reconciliations
• Cost centre reporting
The successful candidate will have / be:
• Part Qualified (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) and actively studying
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience within a commercial environment