FRS are recruiting a Trainee Accounts / Finance Clerk role for a globally recognised business based in Coventry.
You will be reporting into an Accountant and Credit Manager, who have been with the business for a very long time and learning the “in”s and out”s” of the finance department, initially starting within the Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable side of the desk.
In the long term, this role can progress, with the possibility of Study Support for those looking to obtain their AAT Qualifications.
The position would suit an individual who is competent, well organised, can work to strict deadlines, manage workload and have the ambition to succeed. Experience is not essential as all training will be provided, however you must have good excel knowledge.
Duties initially, will include:
– Raising and distributing invoices
– Processing payments
– Posting petty cash and expenses – maintaining relevant spreadsheets
– Speaking with suppliers and resolving any queries raised – having the ability to problem solve and forward thinking in your approach
– Assisting your line manager with any ad hoc reporting
– Assisting the wider finance team during times of absence
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for their first step into a finance department – my client is only looking to take on someone with a genuine passion to work within finance, it is essential that you can showcase this.
A competitive salary plus potential study support and company profit related bonus is attached.