My client is a well established business and the UK Market Leader within their specialist industry.
Due to internal changes they now have a full time, permanent position for a Trainee Payroll Assistant.
Working from the offices in West Buckinghamshire, you will report into the Payroll Manager and assist with the company’s monthly payroll.
• Management of a payroll containing up to 300 monthly paid employees
• Ensure accurate payment of monthly employees within agreed timescales
• Resolve queries and advise on payroll legislation – Tax, NI, SMP, SSP, SPP
• Completion of payroll and tax year end procedures
• Knowledge of P11d’s, P60’s P6’s etc.
• Reporting and Ad hoc duties
Applicants must have previous accounts / payroll experience, ideally with a similar sized or larger payroll (300 employees upwards).
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with a good level of IT Literacy is required.
Previous experience of Sage Payroll Software would be an advantage, but is by no means essential.