FRS are recruiting a Finance Manager for our established client based in Derby who are in the Leisure industry.
Working as part of a close knit SME, you will be responsible for the efficient running of the finance department and have a close working relationship with the MD. Alongside the transactional nature of work including purchase ledger and processing supplier payments (multi-currency), you”ll be responsible for producing management accounts, producing VAT returns, balance sheet reconciliations amongst other duties as listed below.
The salary attached is £35-45k depending on experience & offer hybrid working options from day one! On top of this there is a company £bonus system and the role will have a structured career path attached!
Key duties to include
• Managing the purchase & sales ledger – assisting the Finance Administrator with any support they need
• Creation of financial Management reports
• Processing supplier payments (multi-currency)
• Processing foreign exchange activity and working to conversion targets
• Knowledge of VAT regulations
• Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Managing grant funding from application to delivery
• Applying for insurance renewals annually
• Working alongside directors to manage strategic planning
• Supporting Finance Administrator
• Assisting MD on management duties
• Liaising with and assisting Operations Manager
• Processing a monthly payroll
• Training existing staff on financial systems
Suitable candidates will have / be
• AAT qualified / CIMA or ACCA studier
• Knowledge of accounting software (Xero)
• Excellent communication skills
• Willing to learn and develop
• Experience of accounting in prior roles