FRS Accountancy are currently assisting an organisation in their search for a Finance Manager. This position will manage the company finance function to ensure that all statutory & corporate regulations are adhered to within their appropriate time scales. To assist and provide advice to the board whenever necessary in the development and implementation of company strategy.
Duties will include:
* Daily running of finance department and workflow of direct reports.
* Reporting as required to Group Accountant.
* Production of the monthly management accounts to agreed time scales.
* Preparation of information required to assist auditors with statutory audit.
* Preparation of budgets, forecasts and other financial reports as requested.
* Purchase Ledger receipts processing.
* Management of credit control.
* Management of cash flow.
* Company payroll and associated inland revenue compliance.
* Company VAT and associated Inland Revenue compliance.
* Ensure all processes meet with Quality System procedures.
* Maintain and report agreed department Key Performance Indicators.
* Any ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will be able work on own initiative, with a hands-on approach. Enjoy a small company environment, but understand the significance of reporting to HQ to set timelines.