FRS are assisting a SME Manufacturing business based close to Wigston (LE18). The company need to recruit a Part-Time Bookkeeper ASAP, ideally working between 16 & 30 hours per week.
You will be working within a close-knit team and responsible for all aspects of transactional finance, whilst assisting the Director / an external Accountancy Firm with month end preparation. The business use Sage 50 & experience of this will be essential!
You will be working in a team of three, and report into the Managing Director.
Duties will include:
– Double entry bookkeeping
– Maintaining Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
– VAT returns, preparation and submission
– Allocating payments
– Bank reconciliation
– Cash book and journal entries
– Credit control
– Assisting with month end
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Knowledge of Sage – significant experience
– Good knowledge of MS Excel
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
– Ability to solve issues quickly and efficiently